Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So yesterday was my birthday. My RSD woke me up at the exact time I was born 6:45am.....needless to say I wasn't really in the mood for celebrating. It was not an over the top day but I had fun none the less. I am still sick so my friends didn't plan my party till next week. I love them with all my heart.
Mom and I went to Benihana's because I got a free gift certificate for dinner there. I had sushi, shrimp, and yakisoba (which is my favorite it is a sweet noodle dish with veggies.)
We even got my and mom's picture taken for free and they sang happy birthday to me in Japanese! I had a blast! We went home and watched telly till mom had to go to work.
Then my friend Rebecca came over and we ordered Pizza and some Soda and watched "Its a Boy/Girl Thing" and talked.....
Then Darcy showed up and we all laid on my bed talking and being goofy as Carter snuggled with us.
(Darcy brought him over along with her gift for me so that I didn't have to be alone.)
It was really nice and we had a blast....but soon Becca had to leave but Darcy stayed for a while till mom got home and I opened my presents and we had cake.
I got Pjs so that I have something to chill round the house in, Sims 3 the expansion pack, and a 26 inch HDTV!!!!
I am going to redo my room and turn it into a chill pad and move my bed up against the wall where my window is and take out the bigger stuff and bring in a couch from downstairs.
I am looking forward to it!
I found out that I am going back to Cleveland Clinic for a second Opinion on my RSD. Mom and I are going up there early and making a mini vacation out of it. Hard Rock Cafe and Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. I am excited!
Anyway I am going to go chill now cause its a gloomy day and that is causing my RSD to flare up bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment