Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Belated Birthday Party



So last night my friends surprised me with a belated Birthday part since I have been so sick lately. We went to church for FHE like normal and I had to give the Lesson and as soon as I was done I looked up and My friend Lori was sitting in the room! I was so suprised! She had brought with her a HUGE birthday cake and after we all decorated the church for Christmas we all went into the Game/kitchen area and we had the cake! It was perfect! I have never seen anything that beautiful in my life!

After eating the amazing cake we all piled into our cars and went to my favorite place on earth! MOMO's which is a Karaoke Bar....just like they have in Japan. We had an awesome time! We sang till about 11 and the boys even sang "Afternoon Delight" I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long long time! It was just a blast and I missed my friends!

1 Comment:

  1. Hayley Cafarella said...
    What an amazing cake!! Although I'm sorry to hear that you've been having a hard time lately, I'm very happy to read that you have amazing friends to provide you with some distraction :)
    x

Post a Comment