Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Birthdays and Stuffy Noses

So How Does Everyone like my new Layout? I had a blast putting it together....it needed to be done. I went to the Doctor again today and I am downgraded to a bad case of Bronchitis. Which is better then what we thought it was. They gave me a breathing treatment, a shot of steroids, some more antibiotics, and another inhaler.
My RSD has been the last thing on my mind lately because I have been soooo sick. Things have been ok as far as I can tell. I am going back to Cleveland Clinic to get a second opinion on my RSD. I am going Dec.17th. Hopefully my mom can come with me cause I hate going to that kinda thing without her.
My birthday is this upcoming Tuesday and I am going to be the BIG 22! I am excited yet nervous at the same time. I don't know what is gonna happen if my friends have anything planned... I don't really care either way. I am just tired and need to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment