Wednesday, November 4, 2009

RSD Awareness Month

RSD is Horrid Disease to have to live with. It is like a roommate the burns everything that they touch. My nerves are fighting against me and make me feel like crap. My limbic system is on the fritz because of it also.

November is RSD Awareness month. I have been really busy with RSD/CRPS Doesn't Own Me the fan group I started on Facebook. Me and some other people are adding information about RSD, or facts, each day this month. It gives me pleasure to help my fellow RSD Patients, or my RSD Angel.

I also started a RSD Store to sell Stuff Designed by me and help spread Awareness. Here is the URL http://www.zazzle.com/kissdatfisha and all proceeds go to help find a cure for RSD.

Also my birthday is coming up real soon. On Nov. 24th I will be 22! I am really excited! Who is gonna give me a gift? LOL just kidding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment