Monday, July 7, 2008

Innocent for Years

I have been so untouched by problems.
I did have PTC (http://www.pseudotumorcerebri.com/) in middle school but really that is something I have dealt with and live with to this day with very little problem. This whole RSD thing has really thrown me. I just feel so alone in how I feel. My pain is getting worse and my ankle is swelling up like a balloon, no joke! It scares me and I don not know if I can live the rest of my life not being able to be normal. I really am getting hard on myself because I feel like jello and I am literally becoming it. I don't like feeling sorry for myself but I can't help but be because of what happens to me. I have had 2 things in my life that people never heard of and also people rarely get. I feel like I am this homing beacon to rare diseases. What will I get now? LOL Seriously I just am tired of the pain of the not being able to sleep....of the not being able to go to friends' weddings,
Anyway I got to get out of here!
Hugs
Kissa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment