Monday, December 21, 2009

Love is in the Air!

So I have been dating Joey for a while now and I am so happy with him. It is as if there was a Joey shaped hole in my life and a me shaped hole in his. We just slid into the place and it is as if we were always there. I love hanging out with his family and he enjoys being around mine.
I don't know how I became so very lucky to find a guy like Joey.
My last few weeks have been very low pain because of all the happiness in my life. My life is practically stress free and it is all thanks to my family, friends, and Joey.
It blows me away how much that we care for each other and how much I miss him when he isn't here. He looks at me like I am something precious and fragile. He makes me laugh like no one else, and I love doing stuff for him and with him. We can just sit on the couch watching a movie and it is better then going to the finest restaurant in town.
I love him! I don't care who knows! Cause Joey Whightsel is amazing and he is my man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment