Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Boo Ya!

I am so happy to be fighting RSD! I am so happy to be 1 million times stronger then I was a year ago both physically and mentally. I started babysitting a friend of the families son, Kaijen, he is a sweetheart and he keeps me going. I need to be pushed a little bit but at the same time makes sure i don't do too much. A lot for a 10 year old to do but he does it with ease. We are getting passes to the Y and I will start swimming with him. I was dropped my physical therapy so I most likely will treat this as my PT. I am so blessed by God to be able to look back and see how far I have come. I really got a fire lit under my butt because of my hospital stay. I figured out that the Dr's are not going to help me here so i might just start helping myself. I will beat this RSD! Take that people who say I cannot do it!!! Boo Ya!

1 Comment:

  1. Amber said...
    Just out of curiousity, what made the difference? The tramadol, the stimulator change, or what?

Post a Comment