Thursday, September 24, 2009

RSD Update

I had surgery a week ago today to have my Spinal Cord Stimulator replaced. Since then I have had horrid pain in my left leg, left arm, left side, and my back. It is horrid and it is totally kicks my butt and I am trying to keep my head up.

I have been hanging out with my friends a lot lately and just trying to keep my mind off the pain. Trust me it isn't easy. Just got to go on with life instead of just hiding in a hole somewhere.

I met some great gals at the church I joined bout 2 months ago. I love them as if we have hung out for ever! Tara steals me away a lot and we go on mini adventures. We have been going after she gets off work and getting a room at a crappy hotel and just watching cable the whole night and having a girl night playing games and watching movies.

My friend Darcy is the other gal we hang out with and she has the cutest dog named Zoey. She is a mutt but she is a snuggler to the 10th degree. Me and Tara baby sat Zoey one night when Darcy had to work. It was so nice to finally relax with a dog who doesn't growl at you or lick your face off.

Me and my D&D group decided to start a new campaign within the Star Wars D20 game world. We decided on being Ewoks but the funny part of it is we also decided to be apart of Sith. They have cookies on the dark side! We haven't made our specific characters yet but I am really looking forward to it.

Well that is all I can thing of for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment