Monday, January 11, 2010

My pain has jumped up through the roof lately. Maybe because of all the stress I have been under. I had to go to church yesterday cause I am in charge of some service stuff. So I was there from 9 till almost 1:30. Then I had to go change and go to Tara's to hang out. By the time I got there I was dead. My whole leg was shooting pain and I wanted to die. So Joey and I decided to go back to his house and see if hanging and chilling there would help. But by the time we got there I was crying just from the vibrations of my car. So he decided that I couldn't drive myself home so I had to stay at his house.
He is soooo very protective of me....I was in so much pain but he didn't want to allow me to be alone.He held me most of the night and tried to calm me when I had bad pain spikes. All in all he is an amazing man. I can't believe how lucky I am to have him. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.
Life is stressful but when I look to the future I tend to have a smile on my face and that is something I haven't really done since before my accident. The future looks very bright! It would be even brighter with some bling bling but I am just saying LOL!
Anyway I am off to lay down and chill for a bit. HUGS!

1 Comment:

  1. Hayley Cafarella said...
    In regards to the previous post, writing for yourself is the best reason to do it! I find that the more I write honestly, the more people I connect with.

    Sorry to hear about the flaring, but it is lovely to read that you have found some lovely man comfort :)

    xx

Post a Comment