Friday, May 8, 2009

New Update

I haven't updated in a while. I had my first hearing on Monday. It lasted all of 30 seconds! We won and I got an extra allowance to my workman's compensation claim. The Parents and the Dogs and I are planning a mini vacation soon here in the few weeks ahead. The dogs are siked because this will be a first for them. We are gonna get their pictures taken while we are there! ............ My leg is really bad lately and mom is trying to get me out as much as possible. I am going to be stuck at home more because do to lack of funds Grandma is coming home from the nursing home. We are gonna make it work out some how. A friend of ours who works at the nursing home is going to help us take kare fo grandma and I am gonna babysit her kids. It is a easy gig, but still going to be a hurdle to jump. Anyway I am gonna add some pictures I did these past few weeks.




1 Comment:

  1. Hayley Cafarella said...
    Sorry to hear that your leg is being extra naughty lately, glad that the hearing went well and you'll get some extra assistance! Very cute pics =]

Post a Comment