Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Rallying Call to Arms

So it has been majorly busy lately. This past weekend COGS had their premier of our new Movie "Phantoms of the Twin City Opera House." It was amazing! We then hosted a public ghost hunt after the movie and a large number of people came. We had a lot of really cool activity and the cool thing was that my boyfriend Joey and my dad were there. I like sharing my life with Joey. We are always around each other. I miss him when he isn't there. It is like a part of myself isn't around.

I have another Ghost Hunt Movie Premier this upcoming weekend at Bobby Mackey's Music World. I can't believe how cool it is that we get these opportunities and get to meet the people that we do.

So I am planning on going away for vacation soon and I am totally excited! Joey is taking me camping in a cabin! Woot! What a nice valentines day gift? We are planning on talking about something very important while we are there. I am looking forward to sleeping and just being away from it all.
We aren't going to have any cellphones, computers, video games, nothing. Just a book to read, maybe a movie or two, and some board games. Its gonna be amazing!

This week I wrote something for RSD/CRPS Doesn't Own Me and I wanted to share it with anyone who hasn't seen it yet. It is a rallying cry to arms against RSD. This was never written about anyone personally, private, or other wise. It was only to remind all of us that RSD is our true enemy. Not each other.

It has come to my attention that there is a lot of gossiping, slander, and hate among our RSD Angels.

When I made this Awareness Group and Fan Page I never would have believed I would hear that my wonderful Angels were fighting among themselves.

We deal with horrific pain everyday. Wouldn't we want happiness in our life? You are the only one that can control what you say and do!

I hoped not to have to write a note about this topic. But apparently some people need to be reminded that WE ARE ALL in horrid gut wrenching searing pain 24/7.

When you are an RSD Angel you need to think of all of the RSD Angels. We are fighting for each and every one of us to someday have a cure. Not just one!

This isn't a one person fight or dream. It takes team work, and who can work as a team when we are divided?

If we are allowing ourselves to be catty or go around spreading lies that is making our fight for a cure and awareness of RSD/CRPS that much harder. Instead of taking that much needed 2 steps forward we have brought ourselves 10 feet back.

I don't care who started any of the gossiping, slander, or hate, I want it to end here and now.

As I said a couple of days ago. Let us start anew! This is the first day of the rest of our lives. Are we going to let our emotions, or this horrid RSD control how we act? I say no!

Let us stand up and say we are RSD Angels we walk through fire, hell, and brimstone everyday and we still are here. We still are smiling. We are victorious and we will overcome RSD/CRPS! Now Who is going to join me and put aside everything else and fight against our only common foe..........RSD/CRPS!

There is a copy of this and other articles by RSD/CRPS Doesn't Own Me Staff Members @
http://www.rsdcrpsdoesntownme.com/articles.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment